The Group relies on its regular members to organise weekends, walks and social events. Please help the committee by giving details of any event you would like to volunteer to organise to either Eva (Weekends Away & Sunday walks), Eric (Wednesday evening walks) or Cecilia (Social events) or Paul (Mid week walks) at any reasonable time for inclusion in the next programme. See our website for details of local map reading courses. The closing date for including items in the next programme is 20/8/22. Copies of this programme are available from Sue P. (the Programme Secretary) or other committee members.
Attendance at Events
- Attendance at all events is at the individual’s own risk. The group will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss occurring as a result of any group event or in connection with travel to such an event, however caused.
- Information on the grading of the various walks is contained in the “Sunday Walks” section.
- When transport is shared for weekends away, walks and other events, please remember to offer the driver a contribution towards petrol expenses.
- The membership fee for 2022 is £7.50 (Jan-Dec).
- Occasionally programme changes are required after printing. Please check the website for latest details or confirm with the event organiser.